Together we can make a difference – because all children need to be well nourished.
About Child Development Health and Nutrition, Inc.
CDHN established in 1980 is a State wide sponsor of the USDA Child & Adult Care Food Program (CACFP). We reimburse Educators for the nutritious meals and snacks that they serve to their daycare children. We provide Educators and Informal relative childcare providers with nutrition, food safety and sanitation trainings. Participants serve well balanced nutritious meals and snacks to infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school age children. Participation is Free
Important Information For Our Current Members:
The required trainings for FY 2021 have arrived!
Please take these at your earliest convenience.
Your CDHN Staff
Reasons To Join CDHN Inc.
- Many of our staff members were formerly family childcare providers
- When you call our office during regular business hours a “real person” will answer the phone
- Polly’s Plan & Play calendar is a wonderful resource with activities that are appropriate and easy for childcare educators to use. We will not load you up with coloring pages or activities that are not developmentally appropriate.
- Polly’s Post, our monthly newsletter has great activities and nutritional information.
- We love our jobs and think of ourselves as a resource for our members. Many childcare educators work alone, we are here to help with any problems you might have.
- You can electronically submit your food program claims to us using www.KidKare.com.